Thai Hot Ornamental Pepper Seed Starter
Grow your own Thai Hot Ornamental Pepper plant. Seeds come with coconut coir grow pod to start seeds indoors, or simply direct sow.
About 10 seeds and 2 grow pods. The hydroponic option has a coconut coir pod.
- Plant several seeds then thin out as they sprout
- Full sun
- Mature in about 80 days or when peppers turn red
- Cut stems to harvest and to promote growth
- Cut stems and keep attached to pepper to increase the lifespan of pepper
- Store in the refrigerator
- Use within 7-10 days for optimal flavor
- Planting depth shallow 1/4 in
This pepper is hot! It has a Scoville rating between 50,000 and 100,000! But the bite doesn't last too long. For reference, a jalapeno is about 8,000.
Growing Hydroponically? Add a packet of hydroponic plant food.