EcoPlanter Hydroponic Sage Gardening Kit
Sage - A savory herb to use in your food dishes and not just for smudging! These particular non-GMO seeds are from the family SALVIA OFFICINALIS or common sage. Mostly used in cooking but can also be used for burning.
- Sow seeds with a thin layer of coconut coir
- Allow coir to dry out between waterings
- Full Sun
These indoor planters fit right on your windowsill and use the power of sunlight (no grow light needed), and nutrient-rich water to grow.
• Made of 50% plant material (rice and wheat) the planter is made with earth-friendly durable yet degradable material. It protects the plant roots against extreme temperatures and also contains a reservoir to hold water between watering days allowing the plant to take what it needs.
• Self-wicking so no need to worry about overwatering.
• Sturdy iron base to protect countertops and windowsills
• Suspended design
• Tasteful color palette
- Iron base
- Color Container
- Net Pot (White)
- Cotton Wick
- Coconut Coir
- Plant Nutrients
- Non-GMO Seeds
- Bamboo garden marker
indoor garden kit basil gift kit indoor kitchen planter hydroponics self watering planter lazy planter indoor garden basil planter basil kit eco friendly self watering indoor herb garden indoor planter pot with drainage